BOISE VALLEY JOB APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Boise Valley Heating and Air is a new and quickly growing HVAC company servicing the Treasure valley based out of Nampa Idaho. We are seeking a highly skilled journeyman residential and commercial service technician-HVAC, to join our team at our Nampa office. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Responsibilities include installing new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Performing HVAC related preventative maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair activities for a wide range of residential and commercial HVAC systems. Spend a vast majority of time in the field performing these duties. Candidates will redeem customer commitments in a professional, high quality and timely manner. Responsible for complete customer satisfaction. And adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
We are ready and eager to hire an experienced technician as soon as possible with a great work schedule and a high class work environment!
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT
CONSTRUCTION, RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL HVAC EXPERIENCE: 2 YEARS
DOE TO BE DISCUSSED
License or certification:
VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
What we are looking for:
- Someone to provide service and maintenance on residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Reliable and able to work overtime hours if necessary
- Advanced customer service skills
- Must be insurable
- HVAC Certification
- Bi-Lingual is a plus but not required
- Good attitude, strong work ethic, team player
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must provide a set of your own HVAC tools
- Confident in their work, their efforts, and skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Monday – Friday 7am to 4pm with potential overtime hours